Autumn Skincare



Hello there!

I am very excited to announce that I’ll be doing an autumn series, as I am probably the biggest autumn freak EVER (!). Basically that means that I will be uploading 4 – 5 blog post based around the autumnal season, whether it being fashion related, a recipe, etc. there will be a variation of lots of different things here on my blog, so there should be something for everyone’s cup of tea!

And today I’m gonna jump right into this seasonal theme and will be starting with skincare.

Now skincare has got to be one of my favourite things ever to experiment with and to do at night time. Don’t you just love the feeling after you’ve taken off your make-up to put on your skincare?, there is just something so satisfying about it that makes me feel good. But, with the season change the weather changes, and if weather changes your skin does too and requires different things then in the summer. So that means that you have to adjust your skincare to the weather as well as you are changing your clothes, yes it's that important! Here I have listed my personal favourite products for the colder months:

Moisturiser: Origins “Make A Different +”


This is my absolute favourite moisturiser of all time, I have been repurchasing this for many years now as it is just so moisturising but has such a light texture that you barely notice it on your skin. I would even say that for the oilier skins out there it could still be great, as I have an oily T-zone myself and it’s not irritating nor making me oilier at all.


Eye Cream: Kiehl’s “Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado”


Best eye cream you can ever come across, it’s so creamy, as the name would suggest and super hydrating. Great for sensitive eyes as well as it doesn’t have any harsh ingredients in it that could make you react allergic to it. Again one of my favourite’s and the best one for the winter months!





Oil/Serum: Kiehl’s “Midnight Recovery Concentrate”:


If you fancy a lot of extra hydration to your already very hydrating moisturiser than this is the one to go for, it’s seriously hydrating but without being too heavy on your skin. Though it still is a bit too much for my skin type, as I already mentioned I do have an oily T-zone and not very dry skin, so my skin doesn’t need that much hydration. I still use it once a week for a moisture kick to plump my skin and I like it for its phenomenal ingredients as it makes the texture of your skin go so smooth!


Treatment: Kiehl’s “Cleary Corrective Dark Spot Solution”


Longest name ever, and it claims to do wonders. So I can’t tell you a lot about this yet, as I have only been trying it out for two weeks by now, the only thing that I can say though is that I have noticed a difference already. I have really bad scaring and thought that nothing can help to beat that, as I have tried a lot of different things that claim to help with scaring but nothing seemed to help, so I am excited about trying this one out!

Now that’s going to be it for today, I do hope that I could help any of you that are maybe in need of a few new skincare products, if you have tried one of them out already or you want to add something to what I said then leave your opinion down below in the comments and if you got anything that you think I might like, then leave that down below as well I welcome any good suggestions!


Mary going offline xx

0 comments