May Favourites

Hello everybody!

How's everyone doing? I'm having holidays right now, so that can only mean one thing: lots and lots of photos! Which I am, of course, going to upload on here. Anyways, onto today's blog post, shall we? Today I've decided to do something different to what I usually did on here, but that's what I actually had planned anyway when I started this blog, so I'm gonna stop rambling and tell you what it is. It's going to be a beauty related post today, and the following posts are going to be beauty and fashion related so I hope you're as excited as I am. So grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy!


Mac Eyeshadow "Woodwinked"





















Woodwinked has been my first ever Mac Eyedshadow I got, on recommendation by Zoe Sugg aka Zoella and Tanya Burr, as they've been absolutely raving about it. But to be honest I didn't like it the whole time I had it, until now. Or I'd rather say until I started watching Pretty Little Liars, because Spencer Hastings is probably wearing a very similar shade to this all the time, and I adore her! So if you like an orangey bronze shade then this is right up your street!


Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder




















I only got this recently and as soon as I started using it I instantly fell in love with this powder. It's so finely milled that you can barely feel it on your face! All in one it's a great powder if you like to keep the shine away but still looking glowy, then this one's for you!


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer





















This one, again, I only got recently and love it, seriously it's one of the best, if not the best Concealer I have tried. It's definietly a full coverage Concealer but I like that, great for highlighting under the eyes, the bridge of your nose, chin and forehead.


Kiehls's Skin Rescuer








































I am a massive skin care lover, so it was no surprise to me that I fell in love with this moisturiser! I've had this now for a good four months, I'd say, and it lasts pretty good. I actually got it because my skin started getting really dry and needed an even more hydrating mosturiser than the one I was already using. I would highly recommend this moisturiser to everyone, no matter if you have oily or combination skin, it's a good one to go for!


Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner


































Not much to say about this really, just a great facial Toner, which adds a bit of hydration and vitamins to your skin. It feels amazing on your skin and feels so satisfying. It probably got to my favourite step of my skincare routine, so if you're on the haunt for a new Toner, give this one a go, budget friendly and all in one really nice!


Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Cologne





















This perfume has got to be my favourite spring and summer scent of all time, it's so refreshing but still has a touch of sweetness to it. It's not floraly at all, as I can't stand floral secnts, they give me a headache and make me going sick. I won't try to describe the scent in more detail as I am probably the worst to do so. But if you should ever find yourself near a Jo Malone counter go ahead and give it a sniff, you won't regret it!


So that's going to be it for today guys, I hope you enjoyed this little change, if so then do make sure to leave me a comment down below, and tell me what you have been loving threw out May. We'll see us very soon!

Mary going offline xx

1 comments

  1. Hi Mary,
    Such a nice blog entry again! As you already know I've been following your blog and I like your decision to post about beauty products since you really love them! :) So if you want to continue blogging about beauty related topics, go ahead! <3
    I think your blog is amazing and I hope you will have a lot of fun whilst blogging for a looong time and that your blog brings you much joy! :)
    Love, Julia xx

    P.S.: Surprise! :D

    ReplyDelete